Monday, April 21, 2014

Our new house

Day 1187 - at the end of yet another long day the house looks so much better. The number if boxes is going down dramatically, the yard is beautiful and all the pictures are on the walls. Most of it thanks to my partner. I took care if the boxes and he if everything else. I have to admit, if it was left to me I'll be surrounded by boxes for a very long time. But I was not alone and we are so much better off because if that. Few more days and there will be no sign if the move. The house feels very good and we enjoy the fresh air and the very quiet location. So far we are very pleased with this house. I hope it will stay this way. I even hooked the stereo so we could listen to music at the evening. A perfect evening indeed.

I am thankful our task is almost down. I am thankful for plants we purchase and planted today. I am thankful for a very special house we were so lucky to find.

No comments: