Tuesday, May 20, 2008

in a reflective mood

Will meditation help?

A day later and I am still in the same mood. Pondering my future move.
I can take my work to the next level after so many years it was second to everything. I can finally "make it" in the work place. Problem is that by the time I can do it, I already lost the passion for it. So, I guess this is a goodbye to my CEO aspirations or high fly career woman.

At this stage in my life I want to do something meaningful for my soul, for my well being. So will meditation be the answer? I am planning to take my first formal meditation practice tomorrow. I did it many times in the past but from tapes, never live guided meditation and in a group. I keep hearing about the energy that comes from the group. So I am about to check it tomorrow, report will follow.

No comments: