Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Going to the market

Day 1804 - we decided to use Tuesday, our short day at the store to go to the local market to buy very fresh produce. I did it last week and the combination of freshness and better prices is a winning combination. and so, after two years of absence we made our apearance again. I started this on a small scale when I took the RE course. it was very close to the market so every day I bought few things and brought it home with me. But now we get there with the car later in the day and we can do our weekly shopping. It was a very enjoyable process and the results are just great. by now we already made a vegetable soup for the next few days and hada great dinner as well; all that before our regular closing time. I love Tuesdays!
I am thankful we have such a great market in our city, and I am thankful we finally understood we can use Tuesdays for shopping there instead of going to the grocery store and pay double for lesser produce.

No comments: