Monday, December 7, 2015

Holiday fun

Day 1781 - spending the day at home with the fam. doing Hannukah decorations and Christmas tree decorations (the latter is my first ever). wittnessing life on the fast lane, two kids at home, high demanding job and way too many things to do in the first few months of a new baby's life. So I helped where ever I could and tried to stay out of the way for the rest. it's interesting to see that from the sideline and not as the player, much easier I would say. I admire the way they handle it all and happy to be part of it for a few days. Tomorrow is back to the grinding stone - pre-school, work, classes. and I am going to try to take care of few things as well.
I am thankful for another day here. it will be so sad to leave in a few days. I wish I could do something about it, maybe to come more often. but it's expensive and the flight is grueling.  I don't know what to say, it's the price we all pay for this travel accross the ocean almost 30 years ago...

No comments: