Wednesday, November 25, 2015

1940 days are a very long time indeed

Day 1770 - when I decided to write my blog I wanted to find 1000 reasons to be thankful or more accurately, to say my thanks for 1000 days. With the release of Gilad Shalit from his Hammas capture after 1940 days I decided as a salute to this young man and his strength to continue my blog for 940 more days. I am on day 1770 and it'slong, very long time and I am stil almost 200 days awaay from the target and I know where the end goal is while he didn't and he managed to keep his sanity with no end in sight that can beacon to him from afar. With every passing day I am filled with more admiration to this young man. I am thankful  for this mission I took that teaches me such an important lesson in patience and resilience.

No comments: