Monday, November 9, 2015

The Eternal Student

Day 1756 - I started the new class today. Real estate advanced. I look back at my history in th past few years and i find it disturbing. First it was mt Tour guides class. Then I took 3 numerology classes. I sure enjoyed each one of them but did nothing with it. To my defense, i did not plan on closing the store so it kind of derailed my plans about using numetology in my business. Going back into real estate was something i chose because I like real estate and i dont know
What else i can do now that my store adventure is out.
So i took the test but i really dont know whats going on here and I have to lesrn it and fast. So here we go, another class in a completely different field with the hope that I will find my way here and wont have to keep wondering. I love learning and all but I also want to start working and even more important making money.
But that being said, i enjoyed the class todsy and i hope this will be the case every day. It's an intense month, 5 days a week from 9 am to 8 pm most days.

I am thankful it opens new opportunities for me and i hope to be good enough to take them.

No comments: