Saturday, November 21, 2015

The chages in life

Day 1767 - it was a wonderful visit and i enjoyed it very much. We spend the day here not going anywhere just talking and eating of course. It suddenly donned on me that things are changing in an interesting way. Before it was a visit of my daughter, and pretty much the same as it was for many years. But now she is all grown up and she came with her partner and it's a serious relationship so it feels more like a family visit, like the way I visit my mom. Funny. The world is round and this young generation is taking tbeir place in the areana, as our's is moving closer to tge edges and my mon's generation is leaving or getting ready to leave the stage all together. Time never stops in it's tracks.

I am thankful for a wonderful visit. I am thankful for the oppotunity to spend time with my daughter and her BF.

No comments: