Sunday, November 1, 2015

The different angles of being stupid

Day 1748 - I took the test today and from the unofficial results it looks like I passed it. This was also how I felt when I finished it. So stage one and I have to admit, the easiest one, is done. Now the waiting game starts. I have to get the official results and only then apply to get my lisence. Each stage takes about a month so hopefully by the end of the year or the very beginning of next year I'll have it and only then the real game begins. To find houses to sell and clients that want to buy. Not sure yet how to start this process but this is what I'm going to do in the next two months. Learn the market, see houses and start recruiting customers, all while working diligently at the closing of the store, getting rid of inventory. I'm not complaining, on the contrary, I'm actually very happy I found this new venue that hopefully will get me out of this rut I'm stucked-in right now. And one thing for sure will be better, I'll be able to be outside more and not in a tiny store all day long. I need the freedom to move around and right now also the possibility of doing bigger things. Big plans, hope it will transpire even better than that. I am so thankful I can dream big and go after my dreams, I know it's a previledge and I'm so thankful I can do that. I am thankful I was born this way or changed to be that way, fearless or care free or stupid, depends whom you ask; or maybe just driven enough to not let failure discourage me and instead push me forward.

No comments: