Sunday, August 2, 2015

AC

Day 1656 - the heat wave is still going on. At 8 am as well as at 11pm it's hot and humid and you feel sticky all the time. And it's sure unpleasant and the energy is low; you don't feel like doing anything in a day like that. I admire my daughter for working so hard on the new house she's moving into in a place much hotter than here even if less humid. I guess the tolerance is going down with the age or the energy comes from this new beginning. I, for sure, am not there right now in this level of activity or enthusiasm. I am very thankful though for airconditioners at home, in the store and in the car. I try to be as much as I can in one if these there places. It's not a given that I have them; last year in our rented apartment we didn't have any. So I really appreciate that perk.

No comments: