Friday, August 7, 2015

Day 1661 - I woke up this morning to a 'what's up' message from my oldest daughter that her partner gave birth tonight to a healthy little baby girl!! How exciting! Only problem us that I'm about ten thousand miles away so I don't get to feel or be a real grandma. But that was part of the deal I chose when I decided to move here. I knew they will live their life over there and I won't be part of it. As sad as it is I would make that choice again. I probably would not move there at all if I could re-live my life again. But it's not about me tonight but about this little girl that is now part if our growing family. Two granddaughters, I can't grasp that at all, I sure don't feel like a grandma. I am so happy for my daughter for all the happiness that this family brought and will bring into her life. I'm so happy to see her so grown up with amazing job, serious responsibilities and now a family of two children. I wish her all the happiness and fulfillment possible. May her life be filled with lovingkindness, may they all be well. May the be peaceful and at ease, may they be happy.

No comments: