Sunday, September 13, 2015

Day 1699 - the Jewish New Year's Eve. At my sister's with my mom and my son and daughter. Also we have my nephew, the newest "import", one more of the family who decided to make "Aliya" and serve in the IDF. It was very nice but a little sad for the absence of my father. But this is life and we have to accept that. I'm happy to see my mom doing well and carrying on without him. Not easy after more than half a century together. It was a specially nice to see all the cousins hanging out together at the end of the meal. They grew each family in a different part of the world and it wonderful to see how upon moving here they all forge a bond. I am thankful for the year that just ended, with all it's challenges and happy moments and I'm looking forward to this new year and hope it will bring joy and solence

No comments: