Monday, September 21, 2015

Day 1707 - tomorrow is the eve of Yom Kippur, the day of atonement, and every store in the country will be closed as of the very early afternoon. And if I don't want to fast, as most people will then I better get my grocery shopping done on time. So this is what we did after we closed the store tonight and we will have to do a little more tomorrow, but we are well prepared for the day. By the time I got to the supermarket near my house it half empty; I guess I was not the only one shopping today. Luckily we have a store near by that is not kosher, thus aiming at a different clientele and this is where we managed to find most of what we were looking for. As always, I am thankful I live in this very diverse city, where I can find most if what I'm looking for and at my crazy schedule.

No comments: