Saturday, September 19, 2015

Day 1705 - an errands day on a Saturday, our day off. But sometimes you just have to do that. The highlight was hand washing the car. It sure needed it after the sand storm. And I needed it as a physical therapy. My hand feels better and it gets better every day. It was nice getting into a clean and shiny car, not a one covered in layers of dust that you can't really tell the color anymore, and even worse is that you get dirty by touching it. Now it's back to its old self and I have a sore hand. But I am still thankful it's clean and I am thankful I am we'll enough to do that, not alone, but I did my share. And I am thankful to my BF for helping me. And I am thankful for an intriguing movie we saw tonight. And I am thankful I can go to sleep now in my comfortable bed, with clean sheets, in a clean and very lovely home, with the man i love, in a safe city with a good reason to believe I'll wake up tomorrow. So many reasons to be thankful!!...

No comments: