Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Day 1716 - its reflection time for me. I have to make several big decisions and non of them is an easy one. First and for most I have to decide about the future of the store. It's not picking up enough for me to make a living and it seriously drained my bank account. With every passing day I realize more that it wasn't a very smart decision but since its mine already I'll have to live with it somehow and hopefully in the future I'll have an opportunity to correct the mistake. Even renting is not easy and until I'll find a tenant I'll keep operating it. Second issue is what to do next and this one is a bigy. I don't want to go back to my old work and I'm not even sure it's an option. So the question is what am I going to do next. Things I ponder now every day. And then on the personal level spiritual development, meditation and contributions. A lot to think about, for sure. I am thankfull for being human and having to deal with all that.

No comments: