Sunday, September 27, 2015

Day 1713 - procrastination is a trait I have and try to control. I know I am not the only one but I don't want this to be an excuse or justification. If I ever want to succeed I have to control that little monster. And so something I put on my "to do" list and was dropped is back on, and this time until that mission is done. And I will add a few more. I'm reading few books that all talk about this malady. I do it without even thinking. Just put it aside for one day and forget to come back to it until its overdue. So no more, this is not something that had any good outcome, so why keeping it?! It doesn't take more time to do things ontime than to do it late, but it sure feels different. One contributes to self esteem and the other for the opposite. So I read few chapters in my book, I typed another chapter of my course. I started writing an article, I listen to a very interesting meditation guide that I'll try tomorrow, it's way too late now and I thing I won't be able to keep my eyes open. But over all a highly accomplished day and I am thankful for all that and for the clarity I had to start again on this path to self fulfillment.

No comments: