Sunday, May 3, 2015

A new month is here

Day 1564 - a new month means you have to start it all over again. We start every month with zero sales and climb from there. It's like recreating it all over again but yet, there is a momentum built up. By now we have a nice costumer base and many of them come every so often or send their friend. Others see our google ads. The overall is encouraging. The monthly sales keep growing and we can feel the change, as if we turned a corner. I hope I am not optimistic too soon but I would like to think its for real. And we do not lay on our lorrels, we keep working at it every day and rack our brains for more ways to get on the radar of our potential costumers... But for one day I can go to sleep happy after a very good day and hope for even better tomorrow. Not hope but try to imprint my wants into the thinking matter of the universe.

No comments: