Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Back to my class

Day 1567 - after a month off, due to holidays, I am back to class. And a very interesting one at that. Communication, active listening increasing awareness. Isn't our journey here on earth is all about that? To be present, really present and to be able to see the one in front of us as a separate being, not just a projection of our distorted prism. It sure made me thinking. How can I do things better, how can I improve my listening and observation skills. I heard much of it before but in a different connotation and with less tools than what I have today after a year in this venue. And now it all falls into place. I hope that with time I will be able to use these powerful skills and get better at listening, differentiating and with time to develop my intuition as well. For now I am thankful for every new thing I am learning. I am thankful I can afford to take all these classes. I am thankful for every new skill and idea I encounter. I am thankful to my partner for shield wrong so much of the burden of the store so I can pursue my dreams.

No comments: