Sunday, May 24, 2015

Difficult reality

Day 1585 - a very difficult weekend. My parents' health is deteriorating and my dad might be put on dialysis which practically means my parents have to move to a different city since right now they live in a little settlement more than an hour away from the nearest hospital and going by bus three times a week to the hospital is just impossible. So for the first time since this ordeal started with my dad'd injury more than a year ago, my mom talked about the possibility of moving into a nursing home. It's a good idea but very difficult and a very big turmoil. It's so sad to see them coming to this stage and yet I think it is the best solution. It makes me look into the future and understand that one day I will probably be in the same position and in the mimmediate future to understand even better that my parents' time here is slowly coming to an end. And it makes me very sad.

No comments: