Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The painting stage is over

Day 1587 - two months after we moved here the painter finally finished his work. Now at last I can finish unpacking the last room. I moved many times in my life and this one, by far, took the longest. But There's no point in getting upset or impatient; in hindsight it will all be something to laugh about and these two months of inconvenience will be forgotten. And the good thing is that it is over now and it's up to us now to finish everything at last. The truth is that I just don't have anymore excuses since there are things I could buy of saw or arrange during this time. But it's easy to delay it when the house is still a mess. Now it's over and the next stage begins. Furnishing and decorating my home, the way I want it to look in the next few years. I am thankful we reached this point of finishing and decorating. I am thankful I have a home of my own I can decorate and beautify.

No comments: