Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Birthday and more

Day 1581 - it's my son's 29th birthday and he is celebrating it here, in this country, for the first time since he was two years old. How very special. So I didn't get to see him, which is normal as we get older and busy in our own lives, but it's still so cool and so special. And to add more fun my daughter is staying here tonight. It's so nice to have a nice and pleasant home where I can have host my kids; it's so nice to have a place I can call home again. Where I can get comfortable and my family can do that. A house we can start turning into a home. So here we go, our roots are getting deeper into the fabric of this place. We become part if the landscape, not stranger with every passing day, with every passing year. I am so thankful I came back here. So thankful to be here. So thankful two of my kids are now here. I am so thankful.

No comments: