Saturday, May 16, 2015

Enjoying a day with my kids

Day 1577 - four days after her return from her trip I finally met my daughter. We had a family meeting all the three of us. It was so great to see them both and to hear few stories. I am looking forward to next week when we meet again and have a better presentation on her computer instead of an iPhone. But the most important thing was to see each other and spend time together after such a long time apart. She looks good and so very happy to have gone through it and to be back. Some of her experiences were unsettling and I am so thankful she got out of it fine and took the que and left Nepal three days before the earthquake. It could have been a very different story if she was trying to push through when the going got really rough and the weather turned ugly. She was smart enough to listen to her intuition and get out of there on time. I don't have enough words to thank for that. It was so good to see her after such a long time away and all these adventures...

No comments: