Sunday, October 4, 2015

Day 1720 - I'm taking a class of enterpreneurship and my task is to think of a business I can start with no investment on my part. A sharp contrast to where I am right now, a business were I invested a lot of money with very little income; the way most business work, especially small businesses. So it is both challenging and intriguing. To change the way I think and to look around for opportunities instead of reinventing the wheel. I am to start something new within one month and earn something from it already. So all day today I read and watched movies of this class and now I am going to sleep and my head buzzing with ideas of where to go how to start... I am looking forwards to the next few weeks to see what will transpire from all that. I am thankful for the opportunity I have to try and correct what I did wrong on this round and to try and do it better. I am thankful to get going in this direction. And of course I am thankful to my teacher for pushing me to start doing and not just thinking or hoping.

No comments: