Thursday, October 15, 2015

Day 1731 - I took two more tests and passed both with flying colors. It makes me cautiously optimistic that I might be able to pass the real exam as well. In that case in about a month and a half I will be able to start this new endeavor all the while slowly selling the inventory of the store. The original plan was to close the store in a month or two but since we will conduct the new company from the same location, we can keep the store running and get rid of as much inventory as we can, while in the same time we start building the new things. I am very optimistic and hopeful about its prospect. Meanwhile, I am thankful for every little step I take in the right direction. I am thankful my studies go well and I am gaining more experience and confidence. I am thankful for the class that started me on the right direction and getting me closer to my goal.

No comments: