Friday, October 16, 2015

Day 1732 - three tests today, all with great score and two more weeks to the actual test. I think I'll be as ready as can be by then. So in the evening I decided to watch a movie that I brought with me when I moved here, so it took me almost six years to actually take the time and watch it and I sure was rewarded for that. The movie: Blue the Actress: Juliette Binoche. A very somber movie, slow and very lyric. Not an easy one but a very good one. I sure will watch it again. I am thankful for a good day at the store, much better than our usualFridays. I am thankful fr several hours we enjoyed on the beach,until sunset; It's been a while and the cold season is nearing, so I am thankful for every such day.I am thankful for the tests that lift my spirit and make me cautiously optimistic about my chance to ass the test and get my license. I am thankful for a movie night, a very spiritual and sensory experience. and I am thankful I can go to sleep now at the end of a very rewarding day.

No comments: