Monday, October 19, 2015

Day 1735 - I continued working on my newest painting tonight. I started working a little after 9 pm and when I checked the time few minutes ago it was 2 am!! Somehow five hours flew. Well, I did a lot of progress and it's almost done, but I sure did not mean to stay up so late. But time just stops when I hold a brush in my hand and I'm in a different zone all together. I love it, especially now that I actually know what I'm doing. Playing with light, reflections, techniques. If I'm facing a challenge I watch few videos on YouTube and then try it at home and it works. Go figure, one actually has to learn something to get better. This is what I was missing in my painting class and that's why I decided to leave. So now I'm going to sleep; I have to wake up in less than four hours. But I'm so thankful for a very fulfilling evening and for a very good progress I made.

No comments: