Sunday, October 11, 2015

Day 1727 - I funished reading all the material for my RE test, 5 days ahead of schedule and when I came home I decided to try and take one of the published tests, just so I can evaluate my knowledge so far. But I didn't think I will do it well since I only read it once and it's not a summary but a bunch of laws in different subjects concerning RE. and read the word of the law is not really an exciting reading material. It could have been much better if it was a summary, but this is how they want us to study. So I was sure I'll need few passes at it before I can even come close to passing it. So I was very pleased when I checked the results to find that not only I passed it but in flying colors. Sotommorw I'll read subjects I was not too sure about and then I'll take another test. If I'll do two tests a day I'll be very ready. So a mild hopethis crazy schedule I put myself into is going to be OK.... Needless to say, I am so thankful I am at this point right now. Thankful for my memory that did not betray me and for the hope I now have, for the change that I hope is much closer than it looks at the moment.

No comments: