Friday, October 23, 2015

Day 1739 - it's Friday thus no hurry to go to sleep and I happily spent the past few hours painting. It's a slow process for me right now and I have very little to show for the amount of time I paint but its not a competition and I love it so why not. I learn new technics by what hung videos and get new ideas about compositions and setting and then I practice it. And it takes time but this is how I will get better and by time also faster. So I got few ideas today how to go about the painting I currently work on which I will try tomorrow. And I have to admit its not easy to pause and delay it but I think it's the right thing to do. I'll have a fresh look at it tomorrow and maybe few more ideas. I am so thankful for this creative spirit that finally came over me after two years of dry spell. I am thinking and dreaming paintings. How wonderful.

No comments: