Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Holistic Pulsing

Day 8 - I am working with an amazing therapist for the past year. she has her own methods, very different than most other, but it brought great joy into my life. She empowered me and enabled me to grow more than I did in so many years before. I was ready, I guess, this is when we best meet opportunities, when we are ready. I was able to uproot myself and move across half the world into the unknown and just trust my ability to handle what ever life presents to me. With softness and warmth she helped me achieve more than I thought possible.
And than last week I she invited me to come to a seminar that took place today, I just came back few minutes ago. It was an amazing experience. I got a treatment they are doing called Pulsing and than the most interesting and challenging seminar, she shows people how they are stuck in bad places by their mind and not by the circumstances of their life. And how by daring to live in the present we can actually feel alive, and so much happier. It is very interesting, by living in the present, means when I don't know the outcome of my actions, only in this place of uncertainty I can actually feel safe and happy.
I probably sound like I'm babbling to someone who is not familiar, but for me it was a really great experience.
I am thankful for this amazing and very healing gift, and I am thankful for this kindness. I will pay it forward.

No comments: