Thursday, January 27, 2011

The little things we take for granted

Day 9 - Too often we take for granted the simple things in life. I was thinking earlier what am I going to write today. Nothing very exciting happened. But than it occurred to me - this is really something to be thankful for. Nothing really happened. I got up, and I went to work, and I had some good meetings, and few good laughs, and I took the bus back home, and went shopping... nothing to report.

I am so thankful to be so healthy that I take it for granted, to have food to eat, and water to drink,  a warm bed to sleep, a roof over my head... and I don't have to worry where my next meal will come from, or where am I going to sleep tonight. So many things to be thankful for.
Its the little things we take for granted that make our lives whole.

No comments: