Saturday, January 22, 2011

A journey in time

Day 4- I live in an ancient country. I can drive for 20 minutes in my car and make a 2000 years leap. It is Saturday, late January and the weather was amazing. Blue sky, bright sun and warm. I had to go out and celebrate this burst of life and early spring.
I drove again through the fire stricken area and enjoyed seeing hundreds of people coming to hike there and bring back life, laughter and joy to a place where so much was lost. As I said yesterday, life cannot be stopped, it comes back in full force. I drove to  the artist colony near by also hit by the blaze, and again the same phenomenon - energy and healing everywhere. 
A little later, I arrived at a grove of natural oaks forest for a hike. it was so lovely to hike between the trees still without leaves, and see the soil rich brown and covered with lush green grass, and the children running around and the birds, and the cows, and the sun. A perfect place, a perfect scene, and so much beauty.

The rest of the day I was visited a 2000 years old settelment that was dug and restored since I left, so it's the first time for me to see it in all its splendor!! the most beautiful ancient mosaic I have seen. I was so happy to see all that and the beauty all around it and the green, fresh grass, and the sun.

I am so thankful my heart almost bursting with joy. How can I pick one thing to be thankful for when I have all this around me?

I am thankful for an amazing day, beautiful country and my health to enjoy all this.

No comments: