Saturday, April 4, 2015

A beautiful ride back home

Day 1535 - on our way back home from my parents we took a detour to see a part of our country I heated about many times but never visited before. It was a most interesting drive and very challenging one so I was very thankful by partner drove it. My heart almost stopped beating when I was not the driver, it would've been too stressful for me to be the driver; hair raising turns and passing few centimeters from opposit direction car is sure not my forte. But to sit and enjoy the scenary sure was. It was a much longer drive but so worth it!! So it was a wonderful weekend and a beautiful drive; and I talked to my daughter and even saw her on TV sending greeting to the holiday, so everything was perfect. I am so thankful for all the love I my life, for all the happiness. I am so thankful for having the courage to take the wagon of my life and steer it in the right direction and by that invite all that now fills it and makes me happy. I am thankful for every moment, for every breath I take.

No comments: