Thursday, April 2, 2015

Cooking the night away

Day 1533 - by the time we came home tonight from work it was almost 11pm and then I had to cook the traditional "gefilte fish" for the Passover dinner tomorrow. Problem was that although I took the fish out of the freezer yesterday it was still totally frozen tonight. So for an hour I thaw it over gentel steam before I could start cooking. In short, it is now 2 am and only now I am done. All is stow away in the refridgirator and I ready to call it a night. A short one but still, my mission accomplished and I am ready for another great day tomorrow. I am thankful for another very long day that is finally coming to its end. I am thankful for a short but important night sleep. I am thankful for a wonderful day at the store and at the mall, last minute gifts did wonders to our bottom line.

No comments: