Friday, April 17, 2015

A relaxed evening at home

Day 1548 - yesterday I finally located a place were I can buy the missing connector for our gril. So today we drove after work to the butcher and bought few steaks and we had a real party. Sitting on our deck enjoying a wonderful evening with wine and salad and steaks. What else can we ask for. It's the first time since we moved that we had the time for a very relaxed evening and the food was great as well. With every passing day I love the house more. It's so great to be outside and see the green hill on the other side and the only sounds are of the nocturnal animals. I am so thankful to have found this house. I am thankful for a wonderful evening. I am thankful for great food and the great company of my partner. Happiness is were ones' heart is and mine is right here, so happy I sure am.

No comments: