Friday, April 10, 2015

Getting things done

Day 1541 -I was athome today all day long unpacking 3 more boxes and now only 2 are left in my living room; so I'm almost there. I hope by tomorrow I'll be able to call it done. It takes way too long but I hardly find the time to do that and in the long run it really won't matter if it took me three weeks longer. for the rest of this surprisingly cold and stormy day I was typing my notes from my numerology classes. It gives me a chance to go over it in depth, make changes now that I understand more than when I first heard it and also commit all this to an electronic file so I won't lose it. It's all part of my decision to be more organized and to finish all my unfinished projects. and part of my goals setting process. in short, a very busy day even if it was all at home. I am thankful for a little more pleasant living room. I am thankful for a very long typing session but a three days' worth of work. I am thankful for a dry and warm shelterin this very windy and rainy day.

No comments: