Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A bitter sweet day

I am clueless as to what is going on. I saw it posted and a few minutes later it reverted into draft. Sorry about the mess. Day 1474 - we met today all the four of us and one of my kids cousins and my youngest daughter's bf for lunch. They were still nursing a big hangover after a superb all party they had last night. Still it was so nice to be all of us together share some laughs and just enjoy the company. Trying to forget that my oldest daughter is leaving in a few hours. But of course that moment had come regardless. Few more hugs and goodbyes and she drove to the airport back to her daughter and wife and away from us here. And now it the beginning of a new reality for us all and everyone is trying to get his/her footing again. She is there with her family but no siblings and we are here. My son has to decide in the next few weeks where he wants to live and what kind of a job he wants to do here. My daughter is struggling with her upcoming trip that she was so looking forward to it until she met her bf and now she doesn't want to go. And I have two of my kids here now, an ex-mother in law that is doing poorly and I don't make the effort to see her more because its not easy so I let life get in the way. I have a store that is still struggling and I still hope to make it work. But tonight I am so sad to see my oldest daughter leaving and with so much pain. Life is not always easy and too many times we don't appreciate things until they are gone. It's so

No comments: