Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The scream

Day 1483 - I came back from work and started painting again. I forgot how special it is. For too long I neglected that special hobby and list my touch so it became very difficult to start again. I'm so thankful that after few false starts I actually found my footing again. I know that this creative part of me was screaming to come out and be in the open once again; and that's what got it out - a copy I am making of this very famous painting - the scream. It's the first time I am trying to make a good representation of a painting and its going pretty well. I can't take it to class tomorrow since I cannot go tomorrow but I will go Sunday and hopefully by that time I'll be almost done and my teacher's comments will help me finalize it. And for now, I'll go to sleep tired after a short night and a long day tomorrow but I'm so happy for the progress I made, spiritually more than physically.

No comments: