Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A late night session

Day 1482 - I came home late from my class today since I went to meet some family members with my kids. The drive back was very slow due to the storm and some construction work and I arrived almost at midnight. Oddly it seemed like a good time to start painting, so I set my eisle, brushes and paints and got busy for the next two hours. I decided to stop and go to sleep now just because of the time. I cannot paint all night and then go to work. So reluctantly I put my stuff away and called it a day. I hope to get back to that tomorrow or the next day at the most. I really enjoyed painting today, I was in a good place and it came from my soul, just as it should. And I also feel like I am getting better control of my technique and that's really portant. I want to be able to paint as I want and not as I can or cannot. This painting is a very special one, its a present, and I am very excited about that.

No comments: