Sunday, February 1, 2015

A wonderful day

Day 1473 - I was in the store today but my kids came to visit me there so even on a work day I was able to spend some quality time with them. And tonight my son, my youngest daughter and her boyfriend were here for dinner. That was so wonderful, having some family time, after so many years we didn't do that, and of course meeting my daughter's bf, the one she thinks IS The One. It was a lovely dinner and despite her worries all went well. It's stressful for a girl to bring her bf to the family, what will they think, how will they behave, will her brother behave or embarrass her... But all went well, and he "passed the test". A very sweet kid and well behaved; and I'm so happy to see my daughter blooming... So many reasons to be thankful, more than I ever expected to have on a single day. I am so overwhelmed by all this. It will take awhile to comprehend it, but I am thankful right now beyond words.

No comments: