Thursday, February 12, 2015

A very productive day

Day 1484 - yesterday was very stormy with very strong winds and heavy rains and no one came into the store. No wonder of course but its not good for our bottom line. Knowing today is another such day weather wise, I decided to leave my partner in the store alone and I opened my booth in the mall. It's a long day and usually it's a good idea for both of us to be in the store but there are exceptions and today was one of those. And the decision proved to be a good one. I had a nice day there, not amazing but good and for sure much better than yesterday. So I was happy for this last minute decision. Tomorrow is Friday and I am always at the mall on Friday so I had easier job packing my table at the end of the day. I left almost everything there, under the table, like most others do. I also took with me my eisle and paints and in the lull hours had time to paint a picture. Not yet done but almost. I just need something to tie it all together. In short a very productive day all around.

No comments: