Friday, February 13, 2015

Another day at the mall

Day 1485 - another day at the mall and with about the same outcome. I did the math today if I can live off that if I decide to close the store and the answer is no. I have to find a way to increase the total sale volume. I probably have to start playing with what are the things I sell, what can I bring that will still be in the same spirit but will attract bigger crowd. The truth is I am not sure of the answer; what I am sure is that going to the mall is still crucial for the store and is not enough. But the past few days were good and if it will keep going in the same pace there is some hope we can make it. But for now I am thankful for every sale, I bless my merchandise that it will bring happiness to those who bought them and I keep thanking the universe for every person who approach my stand and even more so for every one who buys something. I am thankful for the past two days sales that made a huge difference to our bottom line.

No comments: