Saturday, February 7, 2015

Family

Day 1479 - we celebrated my mom's 79th birthday today with my sister and her family. My aunt, her sister, came to join the little party. They are all getting old and a day like today make it so much more apparent that time is clicking away and we have so little time still together here on this planet. My aunt is very frail and very sick by now and my uncle is getting older too. At this age every celebration, birthday or else, might be the last, thus has to be fully enjoyed. I am thankful for every such event we get to enjoy; I am thankful the three of us now a part of all this. For ever we will feel pain for the list years and the lost memories (or never created)but at least now we are here and part of the family and we try to make up for it. I am thankful my son and daughter are here as well and that together we might be able to build something for years to come.

No comments: