Thursday, February 26, 2015

Considering the odds

Day 1498 - With only two days to the end of the month our bottom line looked pretty sad this morning, but by the end of the day it looked much better. It's not a grat month but at least we met our goal of doubling february last year and hopefully we'll exceed last month. But no matter what the overall picture is still somber and the next few months will determine its future. I love this place so I hope the wind will change in our favor, but only time will tell. But for now, I am thankful for every day that is good and ask the planet for more of those. All we have to do is to double this month's revenue ir a little mire than that. really not too much to ask. If this will be the case our store will keep its door open for a very long time. Regardless of future plans, I am so very thankful for a great day. I am thankful for yet another day we kept it open. I am thankful for little moments of happiness with my kids, my parents, my boyfriend. I am thankful for my life.

No comments: