Saturday, February 14, 2015

A very special Saturday

Day 1486 - we drove to the big city today to show it to my son so he'll get familiar with it and just to breath some fresh air after days of storm. It was a lovely day and we had a good time. It's always nice to change the scene again and especially to absorb some of the very vibrant energy of this city. I keep debating if I should move there or stay here in our dormant but very peaceful and beautiful city. In any event, it is only an hour away and if we miss it we can always drive there. So for now it's good and if things change we can reconsider. For now we can enjoy a drive there and a lovely day and coming back home at night. We ended the evening here at home with my son doing his magic on his guitar. Oldies and some newer songs and I was sitting there, enjoying the music and still finding hard to grasp that he is here for real. I am thankful more than I can express in words that he is here, that slowly he finds his direction band I am thankful for such a wonderful day.

No comments: