Thursday, June 4, 2015

As we get older...

Day 1596 - dead tired after the third workout this week. I guess going from zero to full speed has its toll. But I'm very happy with the progress and the persistance. My partner is very good at keeping us on track so I have very high hopes it will stick. It is not a secret that we have to be active in order for all our systems and organs to work properly, and as we get older it becomes crucial. Since I have no plan of becoming limited and immobile old woman than I have to start working at that. And so I made a decision to keep that workout regimen and to change my diet drastically. No more empty calories, no sweets or white flour; no junk food at all. And from now on only healthy food. I am ready to pay the price of food that is not sophisticate or gourmet but is healthy and nutritious. I see my parents getting older and it breaks my heart, I want to do what ever I can to avoid being in the same condition in twenty some years. I am thankful for every day of happiness and good health. I am thankful I am getting wiser about choices and actions before its too late, and I sure hope it will make the difference.

No comments: