Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Stage one is done

Day 1610 - the last class in my número-psychology class. I was a little hesitant when choosing it but I am so glad I did. It sure was a great boost to my personal development and to my career as a numerologist as well. A little over a year ago I started this journey opening myself to something totally foreign to me and I discovered a wealth of knowledge and for the first time in my proffessional life I was challenged to apply other parts of my mind and not only logic. I loved every step of the way, I learned a lot about myself as well as about others. I got new perspective to everyday actions and choices and so much more. I am a very different person than the one who started the journey and I am so thankful for that. Now comes the challenge to take a dive into the cold water and start swimming. To be gentel and compassionate with myself and understand that only practice will make it better. But I sure found my calling, at least part if it will always be what I've learned in the past year. I am thankful to so many people and above all my partner who introduced me to this field and who held the fort for the past year while I was taking classes.

No comments: