Saturday, June 20, 2015

Last hike for the summer

Day 1613 - we did it. It was hot today and even a short hike of only 12 km was not easy. The next section is 28 km long with few very steep climbs, so no chance of doing it in the middle of the summer in a very hot area. So now we are on break until September. So far we hiked 120 km out of the 940; almost 13% of the way. Only hiking that much help you understand how long is the trail and it makes me appreciate my partner so much for doing all by himself and continually without any break. We are tired tonight after one short segment with no need to sleep in a tent and hike day after day. Amazing, absolutely amazing. I am thankful for the hike today with its amazing view of the Cineret, the see of Galilee. I am thankful the hike went uneventful. I am thankful for the wonderful 8 hikes we did so far in the north part of our country,

No comments: