Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Screens

Day 1609 - after a dove laid eggs in the house and when I removed it built a second nest and after a mouse intruded as well and not to mention too many bugs on different sized and hostility I decided to I stall screens on all the windows. So on Sunday our handyman came to measure all the windows and today he installed the screen. And since yesterday we had yet another 'dove visit' I really appreciate the new screens. Finally I could leave all the windows open and let the fresh air and the breeze in without worrying about mosquitoes and other bugs coming in. So true, this is something I had to do as soon as I moved and didn't, but, it's better late than never. And I already talked to the guy about hanging the light fixtures; I'd rather pay him than do it myself. It takes me forever to get this place look like a house, but I'm gonna be here for many years so its ok if I take my time. Slowly this place will take shape and be just as I want it. And today I crossed a big item off my list; screens - check.

No comments: