Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Day 1617 - it's my youngest daughter's birthday today. We met for dinner half way, an hour drive for each one, in the city were my son lives. So it was the three of us celebrating a birthday together after so many years we couldn't, and her boyfriend was with us too, of course, by now he is also part of the family. It was a surprise for her that my son and I will join, she thought its only the two of them. It was nice to meet like that in the middle of the week and a birthday is always a good excuse. I look at her and she is all grown up; starting school, having a very serious boyfriend, working... A young woman in bloom. How time flies. I still remember the little baby she once was. It was great having both of my kids there today; to see how this move back to our country changed them and for the better. I see how happy my daughter looks and I am so thankful we made this decision. I looked at these three young people and it made me so happy - they are our future and its heart warming how wonderful they are...

No comments: