Saturday, July 4, 2015

Day 1627 - the last day of our "Shiva". Tomorrow morning we go to the cemetery and then go back to our homes. It was a very intense day today with many visitors, all close family members. And yet we found time for some more personal time, some good heart to heart discussions. It's a very interesting process we all went through and an amazing bonding experience. I am sure we will look on this week as a milestone in our family dynamics. I thing it is the last great gift my dad bestowed on us; to make the bond stronger and more meaningful. I am thankful to everyone for their love and caring, for opening their hearts and most of all for an amazing lesson about inclusion, patience and acceptance. I am feeling so greatful for my amazing family. This is the true legacy of my father.

No comments: