Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Day 1645 - it was a very special day for me. All morning I prepared myself for the consultation meeting. I know it's way over doing it, but it is my first time and I really wanted to give value to my client, and I don't like to be in a situation where I just don't know the answer. If I am the expert and I am being paid for that then I have to do my part. I created a form that I will use from now on that helped me a lot to explain things to her in a very clear way. I have to admit it was not easy. I am still debating about some of the questions if there is another way to view that. I am dealing with people and my words have significant weight in their decisions. It's a very heavy responsibility. I am thankful for the opportunity I got to start practicing my new trade, for making a dream come true. I am in awe of the heavy load it brings with it.

No comments: